Terms & Conditions
Within the below terms & conditions the person(s) or business sending a delivery shall be referred to as the customer and the person(s) or business’ collecting & delivering shall be referred to as the driver.
Information about Loadie:
1. Our site/mobile application are operated by Loadie Limited (Company Number 10495708) whose registered office is at Unit 3B, Burley Hill Trading Estate, Leeds, LS4 2PU.
2. Loadie is a private limited company.
3. For the purposes of these Terms, Loadie Limited shall include all subsidiary, holding group or associated companies to it.
Accessing our site & mobile application:
1. Access to our site/mobile app is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
2. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site/mobile app, or our entire site/mobile app, to users who have registered with us.
4. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site/mobile app. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site/mobile app through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
5. You are solely responsible for using the application within the local laws.
Intellectual property rights:
1. We are the owner or the licensee of the domain names and the copyright of our site/mobile app. All other intellectual property rights used in our site/mobile app are owned by their respective third party holders and Loadie Limited does not give anyone permission (whether express or implied) to use such intellectual property rights. Such use may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights.
2. Works published on our site/mobile app by identified contributors are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
3. You may print copies and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site/mobile app for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site/mobile app.
4. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
5. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site/mobile app must always be acknowledged.
6. You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Reliance on information posted:
1. Commentary and other materials posted on our site/mobile app are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site/mobile app, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our site/mobile app changes regularly:
1. We aim to update our site/mobile app regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site/mobile app, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site/mobile app may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
1. Loadie acts solely as a facilitator for jobs to be advertised. The contractual agreement for the collection & delivery remains between the customer and the driver.
2. Loadie reserves the right to mediate where a dispute between a driver and customer occurs however accepts no liability during any such disputes.
3. The material displayed on our site/mobile app is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
3.1. All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
3.2. Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site/mobile app or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site/, mobile app, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
1. loss of income or revenue;
2. loss of business;
3. loss of profits or contracts;
4. loss of anticipated savings;
5. loss of data;
6. loss of goodwill;
7. wasted management or office time;
8. and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
i. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
ii. You must notify Loadie Limited immediately if anyone makes or threatens to make a claim against you relating directly or indirectly to your use of our site/mobile app.
Information about you and your visits to our sites/mobile app:
2. By using our site/mobile app, the vendor and driver have consented to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate and complete.
3. Any false information provided may result in suspension or termination of your account.
4. Loadie will not share any data about you or your business with anyone outside of the organisation.
5. Data Processors working on with or on behalf of Loadie may have access to data provided by you but will only be used for professional reasons and in relation to your Loadie account. All third-party data processors work under a Loadie agreement protecting your data and in line with General Data Protection Regulations.
6. Transactions concluded through our sites/mobile app:
i. Contracts for the supply of goods, services or information formed through our site/mobile app or as a result of visits made by you are governed by these terms and conditions.
1. Loadie Limited prohibits any use of our site/mobile app and you agree not to use our site/mobile app for any of the following:
2. Posting any incomplete, false information or information which you know or ought to have known is inaccurate.
3. Deleting or revising any information posted by any other person or entity.
4. If you have registered and use a password, you must not allow third parties access to any area of our site/mobile app which is restricted to a password user or disclose to or share the password with any third parties or use the password for any purpose.
5. Copying or adapting any computer code in any of our site/mobile app that Loadie Limited creates to generate its pages.
6. Posting material that infringes the intellectual property rights of third parties.
7. Posting any information which is obscene and/or defamatory.
8. Posting information that contains viruses or programs that may destabilize the operation of our sites.
Viruses, hacking and other offences:
1. You must not misuse our site/mobile app by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site/mobile app, the server on which our site/mobile app is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site/mobile app. You must not attack our site/mobile app via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
2. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offense under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site/mobile app will cease immediately.
3. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site/mobile app or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Availability of our sites/mobile app:
1. Loadie Limited shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure continuous accessibility of our site/mobile app and associated services but does not accept any liability arising from any errors omissions interruptions or delays or any ongoing obligation to operate our site/mobile app and associated services howsoever caused.
2. Loadie Limited in its absolute discretion may vary the specification of our site/mobile app and associated services at any time without notice.
Linking to our sites/mobile app:
1. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
2. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
3. Our site/mobile app must not be framed on any other site/mobile app, nor may you create a link to any part of our site/mobile app other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
4. If you wish to make any use of material on our site/mobile app other than that set out above, please address your request to the postal address to be found on our website/mobile app.
1. You agree to indemnify and hold Loadie Limited and its subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, officers, agents or partners harmless from and against any direct or indirect loss or damage (including consequential loss and loss of profits), goodwill or business opportunities arising from any third party claim in relation to any content that you upload, post or e-mail on or through our site/mobile app, or your use of our site/mobile app, or your breach of the provisions of these terms.
1. Loadie Limited reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to issuing a warning, temporary suspension of the subscribers password, indefinite suspension, and immediate termination of registration and/or any other service provided to you by Loadie Limited, upon any breach of these Terms or if Loadie Limited is unable to verify or authenticate any information submitted by a you to our site/mobile app in connection with registration or otherwise.
2. Loadie Limited reserves the right to suspend or cancel your account for misuse or poor performance.
Jurisdiction and applicable law:
1. Any claims to be made only through firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Loadie Limited charges a commission on each load and this commission is deducted prior to going live on the system.
2. Commission rates may be subject to change at the discretion of Loadie Ltd.
3. The Booking Services are provided by Loadie Limited to you FREE of charge. Loadie Limited reserves the right to introduce a fee for the provision of the Booking Services. If Loadie Limited decides to introduce such a fee, it will inform you accordingly and allow you to either continue or terminate your access to the Booking Services through the Loadie website/mobile app at your option.
4. You understand that use of the Services may result in charges to you for the services or goods you receive from a Third Party Provider (“Charges”). After you have received services or goods obtained through your use of the Services, Loadie Limited will facilitate your payment of the applicable charges on behalf of the Third Party Provider as disclosed payment collection agent for the Third Party Provider (as Principal). Payment of the charges in such manner shall be considered the same as payment made directly by you to the Third Party Provider. Charges will be inclusive of applicable taxes where required by law. Charges paid by you are final and non-refundable, unless otherwise determined by Loadie Limited. You retain the right to request lower Charges from a Third Party Provider for services or goods received by you from such Third Party Provider at the time you receive such services or goods. Loadie Limited will respond accordingly to any request from a Third Party Provider to modify the charges for a particular service or good.
5. All Charges are due immediately and payment will be facilitated as soon as practicable by Loadie Limited using the preferred payment method designated in your Account, after which Loadie Limited will send you a notification by email. If your primary Account payment method is determined to be expired, invalid or otherwise not able to be charged, you agree that Loadie Limited may, as the Third Party Provider’s disclosed payment collection agent, use a secondary payment method in your Account, if available.
1. Loadie Limited will look to make payments within 24 hours of job completion but this can vary depending on public holidays and/or any reported grievances.
2. It is the Vendors responsibility to ensure sufficient funds for payment and up to date banking information.
3. It is the Drivers responsibility to make sure their banking details to receive payments are up to date.
Events beyond our control:
1. We shall not be liable to you for any breach of these terms and conditions of use or any failure to provide or delay in providing our services through our site resulting from any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, fire, explosion or accident.
Your Use of the Services:
1.User Accounts. In order to use most aspects of the Services, you must register for and maintain an active personal user Services account (“Account”). You must be at least 18 years of age, or the age of legal majority in your jurisdiction (if different than 18), to obtain an Account. Account registration requires you to submit to Loadie Limited certain personal information, such as your name, address, mobile phone number and age, as well as at least one valid payment method (either a credit card or accepted payment partner). You agree to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date information in your Account. Your failure to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date Account information, including having an invalid or expired payment method on file, may result in your inability to access and use the Services or Loadie Limited’s termination of this Agreement with you. You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your Account, and you agree to maintain the security and secrecy of your Account username and password at all times. Unless otherwise permitted by Loadie Limited in writing, you may only possess one Account.
Credit card security and registration:
1. We use a secure server to prevent any person from gaining access to your credit card or registration information whilst it is on our site/mobile app or being transmitted across the internet.
2. If you discover that goods or services have been ordered from a supplier over our site/mobile app using your credit card details in circumstances where you had not agreed to or authorised this, then (provided you have not, through failure to take reasonable care, allowed an unauthorised person to gain access to your credit card details, purchaser ID or password) our suppliers are required to refund to you the money they receive provided that: (a) you inform your credit card company and us of the unauthorised purchase as soon as you discover it; and (b) you co-operate with your credit card company, the supplier, us and, if necessary, the police in relation to the unauthorised use.
1. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to deny users access to our site/mobile app or any part of our site/mobile app without notice and to decline to provide the service to any user that is in breach of these terms and conditions of use or who do not provide satisfactory and/or necessary documentation.